Did they leave their Xbox after the breakup? Do you just want to smash that picture? Do you have things to get rid of, but would rather take an unconventional approach to trash them? Take advantage of this special package and bring your own breakables without having to worry about any cleanup! By booking our room, you get access to a personal Bluetooth speaker for YOUR music, 20 Minutes of uninterrupted, judgement-free YOU time, and a variety of weapons to rage the way YOU want to.
IMPORTANT: Please read and follow the guidelines below on acceptable items.
1.No items with hazardous chemicals: The following are strictly prohibited: CRT TVs (the older bubble/tube screen), box computer monitors, refrigerators, air conditioners, lithium batteries and other items containing hazardous chemicals or toxins will not be accepted.
- No liquids or foods
- Limit of one average box sized 17x12x12 per person for ceramics/glass or electronics.
- One small piece of furniture per person:
- Lamp, Radio, Answering Machines, Modems, Video Game Consoles, and similar sized items.
- No Large Furniture Accepted
Below are some examples of items accepted
- Coffee Mugs
- Picture Frames
- Computers/Laptop (Battery Removed)
- Cell Phone (Battery Removed)
- Computer Keyboards
- Printer (Ink Removed)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD/VHS Player
Additionally, all Packages Include
- Safety Video and Safety Briefing
- Mandatory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Access to a personal speaker with Bluetooth Connection in each room (or access to in-house playlists)
- Access to varying weapons of choice
- Access to our Zen room after your session
Blood Boiling Boosters
Want to destroy just a little bit more? Or maybe A LOT more? Choose from our boosters below and add them to your package today!
- 4 Small Glass/Ceramics
- 2 Medium Glass/Ceramics
- 1 Large Glass/Ceramics
- 2 Small Electronics
- 1 Large Electronic
- 15 Extra Minutes
- 1 Flat Screen TV
- 1 Specialty Item: Bureau, Hutch, Furniture
We do need a 5 to 10 minute clean-up time between each appointment to confirm the safety of all guests.
We’re looking forward to helping you relieve the stress you’ve built up so, welcome to the House Of Rage!
There are no reviews yet.